At Zuru Zuru Ramen, we put the guests first. We work as a super-close family to create a motivating and fun vibe to welcome our guests and make them feel home. We need you to help us grow and assist our Chef and owner in the daily workings of the restaurant.
Don’t worry! You get a hands-on training. You’ll play an active part in our restaurant. Having interest in Japanese culture or food is more important than certification or diplomas. And of course, you’re looking for something long-term where you can grow, right?
We have big plans for the future 😵 and you welcome the challenge!
What we’ll love about working with you
- You bring a positive energy and a sense of humour.
- You have a great eye for detail.
- You’re passionate about Japan, be it culture and/or food.
- You always want to learn.
- You can speak a few words of Japanese and/or French.
- This isn’t your first “horeca” experience.
Job related requirements
- The position requires standing, bending, and walking the entire workday.
- After the intensive training you will be responsible for the start-up of the kitchen, this includes cleaning, cutting, preparing our ingredients (mise-en-place). As well as finishing our ramen bowls to a high standard!
- You’re always there with a smile when it’s time for deliveries and you’re able to stock all items.
- You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty 😉
Benefits at Zuru Zuru Ramen
- You arrive in a young and passionate Japanese ramen business where quality is key!
- At Zuru Zuru Ramen we work with ‘‘service coupé”: Lunch and dinner, at the moment 😋
- After your training, you get the option to grow and get more responsibilities’ bit by bit.
- We offer competitive pay.
- Extremely flexible part-time, or full-time options available.
- The opportunity to help our business grow, in the future.